|Day 15 of 31|
Here's what I've learned so far:
- I enjoy the process of writing in this blog, I'm not finding it too hard to come up with topics and this process is pretty quick
- I have alluded to the fact that there is major crap at work right now. I'm enjoying the fact that blogging gives me something else to do, something else to think about and most importantly, something else for ME!
- I have enjoyed reading the other blog entries, we come from so many different walks of life
- I find commenting a challenge, mostly because it is difficult for me to access and (especially) comment using my phone. I have spent a few minutes every night commenting from the computer, but I'm usually ready for bed.
- I have read many blogs, but not many consistently. Hopefully I will get to know more of you throughout this process
- I think, perhaps, that I need to focus my blog to something. Parenting, teaching math, I don't know...