|Day 31 of 31 - yahoo!|
I want to personally thank Stacey and Ruth for hosting this challenge, which must be a ton of work on their end. Thank you.
I am proud of myself for taking on this challenge that is definitely out of my comfort zone. What did I accomplish this month?
- I think, most importantly, I took some time back for myself. Writing allowed for some 'me' time, something I'm sorely lacking. Next project, getting my exercise routine and diet in check.
- I very much enjoyed reading the other blogs, but found I just didn't have the time to read and comment on as many as I wished.
- I enjoyed the distraction of writing while dealing with the most frustrating month of my professional career (not an exaggeration .
- I really enjoy putting the memories of my family in text. I have always been good at taking pictures and I remember the stories, but having them in writing is different.
- I need to learn how to be reflective on my own teaching. It's an area I want to improve on, but just don't have the energy at this particular moment.
- Will I continue to slice on Tuesdays? Sure, why not! See you all in a couple of days.